Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Technology: Friend or Foe

So I've spent a fair amount of time trying to get a website up and running from scratch. This has been the total learning experience. I am an html beginner (actually less than a beginner) so every step has been profound. I've learned a lot about flash, photoshop, html, xml, and now blogger... in order to get to the point where I am even close to publishing the site.

I found myself sucked into the glamour parts of the website creation - specifically the things I like to do. Page design in Photoshop is great fun. I now have three different and fully functional sites as each time I finished I felt like there was something better... a repeating theme I suppose, the grass is always greener.

This post is actually more of a test to see how well the ftp publishing process works via Blogger...

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment